- 7 days Sonnberg holiday in the cosy Family Apartments for 2 to 13 people
- directly at the bathlake
- Free experiences for your little loved ones – when buying the Salzburgerland Card, you receive all 6 Kids Day Tickets free of charge
- Childcare and babycare included
The offers at our Sonnberg Holiday Resort are so varied that your family holiday with us will be a very special experience. Holidays are more than just going somewhere, and this should also apply to our guests. Holidays also consist of looking and experiencing. It consists of admiration, smells, tastes and a little thoughtfulness. As well as of sun and water, of earth and the colours of nature. Of feeling, comprehension and touching. And of course, of memories ...
Depending on the age and interest of your children, a wide variety of leisure and adventure is offered during a family holiday here on the Sonnberg. Summer time is outdoor time! From Monday to Friday, children's adventures, fun games and a green area with a large playground, giant trampoline, sandpit and much more are available. If the sun doesn't shine on a day, there is enough space to romp in the 200 m2 playroom with fun box and children's cinema.
We have a lot to offer for your family holiday with your loved ones:
- Holiday apartment with child-friendly facilities
- Qualified childcare and babycare
- Oven-fresh bread roll service & pizza service
- Sauna & Steam Bath
- Bathing lake with large sunbathing lawn
- 200 m2 playroom with fun box and children's cinema
- Several thousand square metres of sunbathing and play park, sand playground, bicycles for young and old, large trampoline, barbecue and campfire areas with barbecue hut, and much more.
- Car-free centre
With the attractive SalzburgerLand Card we open the door to over 190 of the most beautiful sights and attractions in SalzburgerLand. Around our Sonnberg Holiday Resort there are numerous excursion destinations. You enjoy free admission for the whole family - no matter if you use one of the numerous cable cars for hiking, take a dip in a pool or lake, visit one of the many museums or go summer tobogganing ...