- 7 Nights all-inclusive soft-drinks gourmet experience
- Mon-Fri from 09:30 to 11:30 kids from 2 ½ to 5 years old learn to ski at the hotel (when there is enough snow) – Friday closing race with awards, medals and certificates
- Free use of the panorama indoor pool with water massage jets, water play-area with 3 slides, saunas and steam room
- Happy-Club Mon-Fri from 09:30 to 20:00, Sat+Sun 13:00 to 20:00, Babycare Mon-Fri from 09:30 to 20:00, Sat+Sun 13:00 to 20:00
- Snow-covered ski and toboggan slope in front of the hotel
- Ski bus from the hotel to the Wildkogel Arena and Zillertal-Arena, KitzSki Kitzbühel ski areas
- Cross-country skiing trails from the hotel
- Wildkogel Active Program with snow-tubing, skitours, torch-lit hike, felting course, snow-shoe hikes…
Ski Dwarf WeeksBaby and Kid's Hotel Habachklause****, Bramberg from Euro 2.090,00 per Family
In this unique Ski-Arena, everyone skis at their own level and yet you still meet each other again. This area is a snow-guaranteed altitude with modern ski lifts and the fantastic view of the mountains in the Hohe Tauern National Park. Right in front of the Wildkogel-Arena, 2 downhill descents lead to Neukirchen and Bramberg, or you can enjoy the longest floodlit toboggan run in the world at 14km long.
Nature lovers can employ our National Park Rangers for wild animal watching and snow-shoe hiking.
Both beginners and returnees find their ideal conditions on the 75km of perfectly prepared slopes, 85% of which are blue (easy) and read (medium). For children, this Arena is a true paradise with the cuddly mascots Kogel-Mogel & Kogel-Mia welcoming the kids in their own restaurant, guest’s kindergarten, Kogel-Mogel-Kidsland as well as on professional ski-courses. Parents or Grandparents can always see the kids, while enjoying their own skiing or some culinary delicacies on the panorama terraces in a relaxed manner.