- Enjoy 7 nights accommodation
- Including ¾-board as well as alcohol-free drinks from the drinks buffet up to 17:00
- Childcare from Monday to Friday for kids from 1 year old from 10:00 to 15:00. For kids from 3 years old from 09:00 to 17:00
- 2x evening childcare to 20:00 as well as 1x sleep-over for the parents, Kids' Club starts at 08:00 with group breakfast
- Wellness area over 3 levels
- Children's playground with ball-pit and table tennis, table football and climbing wall
- Outdoor playground and creative lounge
- 2x 4 hours Spa entry in the Spa Amadé for the whole family
- Many great additional services
Mountain SummerHotel Felsenhof in Reitdorf from Euro 1.200,00 per family
Salzburg Sports World
You know the world is at its best when everyday life is far away and heaven is so close. This is how it feels in the eight holiday towns of the Salzburg Sports World in Flachau, in Wagrain-Kleinarl, St. Johann-Alpendorf, Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Eben and Filzmoos. Well marked hiking trails, exciting themed trails and child-friendly adventure mountains ensure that boredom is not an issue. Fine delicacies are served in the rustic mountain huts and prepared from the finest local ingredients. The Alpine Summer in the Salzburg Sports World is enriched with guided tours, herbal workshops and many diverse events.
Challenging mountain bike tours, delightful destinations for E-Bikers, and international events - Salzburg Sports World’s competence in cycling and biking holidays could not be higher. Here everyone finds just that what they want from an active holiday. The lovely Almsee and the Ennsursprung are just a few of the destinations for E-Bikers in the Salzburg Sports World. Springs, gorges, mountain lakes and streams - water is a constant companion when hiking and cycling in the Salzburg Sports World. Among these are magnificent tour destinations such as the Roßbrand or the Tappenkarsee Lake.