- 3 Nights in the accommodation of your choice (Thur - Sun)
- Adventure tour of the Kitzsteingut (Alpaca Alm)
- 1x WAGRAINI's Grafenberg cable car ticket per person (one-way)
- 1 boat trip on Lake Jäger in Kleinarl per person
- Daily single free admission to the Water World Wagrain.
- Diverse program in Wagrain-Kleinarl
- Guided hikes as per weekly programme
Nature experience with AlpacasWagrain-Kleinarl from Euro 149,00 per person
Salzburg Sports World
You know the world is at its best when everyday life is far away and heaven is so close. This is how it feels in the eight holiday towns of the Salzburg Sports World in Flachau, in Wagrain-Kleinarl, St. Johann-Alpendorf, Radstadt, Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Eben and Filzmoos. Well marked hiking trails, exciting themed trails and child-friendly adventure mountains ensure that boredom is not an issue. Fine delicacies are served in the rustic mountain huts and prepared from the finest local ingredients. The Alpine Summer in the Salzburg Sports World is enriched with guided tours, herbal workshops and many diverse events.
Challenging mountain bike tours, delightful destinations for E-Bikers, and international events - Salzburg Sports World’s competence in cycling and biking holidays could not be higher. Here everyone finds just that what they want from an active holiday. The lovely Almsee and the Ennsursprung are just a few of the destinations for E-Bikers in the Salzburg Sports World. Springs, gorges, mountain lakes and streams - water is a constant companion when hiking and cycling in the Salzburg Sports World. Among these are magnificent tour destinations such as the Roßbrand or the Tappenkarsee Lake.