Altenmarkt-Zauchensee is twice the Holiday Paradise – natural – hearty – sporty.
It offers twice the possibilities: Altenmarkt (842-1,571m) sits in a wide, open valley and the World Cup town of Zauchensee (1,350 – 2,188m) sits in the middle of an imposing mountain range. The Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski area is ideal for families and pleasure skiers. Zauchensee stands for sporty demanding skiing enjoyment and is the highest located snow-sure ski area in the Salzburger Sportwelt in Ski amadé.
Explore the region with
- Cross-country skiing (260km trails) including the latest addition the “Flying Coach”
- Comfortable shopping tours in Altenmarkt
- Visit the Adventure-Spa Amadé
- Enjoy culinary delicacies
- Sledding (3 tracks), Winter and Snow-Shoe hikes (e.g. on the Moon Path or the Bauernregel trail), trail riding, horse-drawn sleigh rides
A winter holiday in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee delights with a unique programme:
- December: Advent in the mountains with Advent markets, hikes, taste stands, winter markets, & New Year’s Eve celebrations for the senses
- January: Historic Ice Trophy
- March: Kids’ Trophy, kids market
- Telescopic star gazing tours (Tuesdays)
- Culinary walks (Wednesdays)
Allow yourself to be inspired by twice the Holiday Paradise and get your personalised offer here.