- Overnights in the desired category
- Discount on the SkiLungau Skipass from a min. of 5-Day Skipass
- Free ski bus to the SkiLungau ski resorts
- Minus 15% on ski service or choice of ski rental*
- Minus approx. 10% on a choice of ski school lessons* (excluding private lesson)
- 3x € 2 discount on consumption in the ski huts*
- Minus 15% on admission to the Mauterndorf Adventure Castle
*only valid in the participating businesses
SKIPLUS WEEKSSalzburg's Lungau from Euro 269,00 per Person
- 03.12.2021 - 24.12.2021
- 08.01.2022 - 28.01.2022
Winter Magic in Salzburg's Lungau Region
Real snow and real happy moments
Salzburg’s Lungau region, with its 15 towns, is located in the sunny south of SalzburgerLand, about 100 km from the City of Salzburg, embedded between the Radstädter Tauern Mountains in the north and the Nockbergen Mountains in the south.
The Lungau ski areas of Katschberg, Grosseck-Speiereck and Fanningberg with over 150km of ski slopes leave no wish unfulfilled. Here, there is guaranteed snow thanks to the altitude of over 2,000 metres.
An extensive 150km network of cross-country skiing trails (classic and skating) ensure perfect conditions for all cross-country skiers. Salzburg's Lungau region has both high-altitude cross-country trails and two snow covered trails. With its side valleys, Lungau has a diverse range of mountain and summit tours and is considered a paradise for Ski Touring skiers and Freeriders.
A large and well signposted network of winter hike trails invites practiced hikers, walkers, nature lovers and happiness seekers for unforgettable winter and show-shoeing pleasure.
The little winter guests are especially well-catered for with us.
Get you non-binding offers now at www.lungau.at