- 3 Nights in the selected category
- Advent market in the Tamsweg Schlosspark with Christmas delicacies, handicrafts, horse drawn sleigh rides, kid's carousel, concerts and more
- Advent magic in St. Michael with Baby Jesus workshops, manger exhibitions and cultural programme
- Advent singing and Christmas concerts in the churches of Salzburg's Lungau region
- Katschberg Advent Trail
- Krampus Run for big and small
- Krampus and Perchten parade through the streets with St. Nicholas
Advent MagicSalzburg's Lungau from Euro 99,00 per Person
Salzburg’s Lungau region, with its 15 towns, is located in the sunny south of SalzburgerLand, about 100 km from the City of Salzburg, embedded between the Radstädter Tauern Mountains in the north and the Nockbergen Mountains in the south.
The Advent time in Lungau is an especially sensual and peaceful time. Christmas traditions and regional delicacies amaze both big and small visitors. Well worth a visit are the Lungau castles and palaces, such as Mautendorf Castle and Moosham Palace. Numerous myths and legens surround the buildings and are just waiting to be discovered. On sweet smelling wooden Christmas stands, there are the wonderful smells of Cinnamon, Cloves, Fruit Loaf, Gingerbread, Punsch and much more. This all makes the magical Advent time in Salzburg's Lungau.
The Katschberg Advent Trail - an Advent trail up at 1,750m. Lovingly restored hay barns with atmospheric stations take you into a magically special Advent world.
Ask for your non-binding offer today!
Further winter packages on www.lungau.at