- Weekly package for 2 adults and 2 children up to 6 years old in a family room
- Incl. half-board for the adults and full-board for the children
- Daily childcare
- Babycare from Monday to Friday
- Free Montelino Skipass for children born after 2016 (whole season)
- Free Skipass for children born after 2006 from 09.04.2021
- Unrestricted use of the pool and wellness oasis (saunas, indoor pool, heated outdoor pool)...
Pole Position in the ski area - Ski.Out and Ski.In
Living above the rooftops of Hinterglemm, with views of the ski slopes
Direct access to the Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Leogang, Fieberbrunn ski area with 270 km of slopes
- Ski ALPIN CARD: 1 ticket for 3 premium regions (Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See, Gletscherskigebiet Kitzsteinhorn) with 408 km of slopes
Next to the hotel - cable car, 1 km long floodlit slope, ski school meeting point, Funpark
Speciality Weeks in MarchWellness and Family Hotel Egger****, Saalbach Hinterglemm from Euro 2.392,00 per Family
The ski area:
From gentle slopes with wide carving pistes down to the Black World Cup run, with perfectly shaped Snowparks, unspoilt off-piste runs and finally onto the moguls. Especially the expansiveness and the perfectly groomed, wide slopes are particularly appreciated by the guests. Whether cool snowboarder, small slope flea, tricky Freerider or sporty carver – the ideal terrain is here for every winter sports enthusiast.
The Freeride mecca:
Freeriding in the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Ski Area means off-piste skiing in several natural Freeride Parks (Freeride area with different obstacles), numerous ski trails of varying difficulty, various Check Rooms (info points at the lift stations), a Freeride lounge (info lounge on the mountain) and a Freeride learning trail.
Families can expect a true holiday paradise in Saalbach Hinterglemm:
In many ski schools, three-year-olds can practice their first turns on specially defined practice areas under expert guidance. And so that parents can also glide over the slopes in peace, kindergarten teachers look after the little skiers in a mini clown world with swings, slides and carousels.