Experience early summer up close – in the middle of the Salzburg mountains! Listen to the birds chirping, see the grass sprout and enjoy the warmth of the sun!
- Family hike with Julia
- We tinker in the handicrafts garage - forest mobiles, nail pictures, tea light holders for home, door signs for home
- Salt dough crafting
- We search for the Seitenalm Treasure
- Fairytale time at the witch's house
- We are the street painters of the Seitenalm
- Daily feeding animals and pony riding
- We are the forest detectives
- We make a picture with collected pine cones
- 1 x weekly family disco
- Daily games and handicrafts in the Happy Club
- We stamp
- A handprint as a reminder of your “Seitenalm” holiday
- Program events are organised according to the notice
In terms of cuisine, we attach great importance to quality food and therefore prefer local produce.
- extensive breakfast buffet from 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- warm lunch snack from 12 midday, daily strengthening soup, warm main course and
- fresh raw food salads with buffet dressing
- children's buffet and pasta buffet from 12 midday
- from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Ice Lollies from Eskimo
- homemade cake from the tin and snack buffet from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- 5-course evening menu with choice of 2 different soups, 3 different main courses and 2 different desserts
- Sunday champagne reception with Peter Arnold followed by 6-course gala dinner
- all-day soft drinks with various sodas from Coca Cola, Libella and fruit juices from Rauch at the drinks bar
- Tea specialities from Sonnentor and coffee specialities by Julius Meinl at the tea and coffee bar
Bathing paradise with outdoor swimming pool, small children's pool, trio slide and fountain paradise.